I really want to know that I am now in your heart status.
I hope I am in your mind a little seat,
even occupies a little.
Do you still remember?
you said me in your heart is come second.
Because the work is always first.
For you,
the work is the most important.
But gradually,
Now I see is,
I in your heart,
I'm afraid I have no seats left.
I know, work is for later a better life.
Even now you 365 days to work,
no time with me,
I didn't blame you,
and never will.
Maybe I really care,
So you felt constraint.
I care about you,
It is because i love you.
It is because i love you.
Actually i want is very easy one,
I just want a people care for me,
And i hope that one is YOU.
It hurts so much to love you the way i do,
And then look at you
And realize how much you don't care.
Just once,
I want someone to be afraid of losing me.
I wanna to tell you,
In my heart,
In my heart,
You are more important than anything.
没有评论:
发表评论